Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Review of Amsterdam Expandable Rolling Carry - On in Burgundy

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

  • Constructed of 1200D two-tone polyester
  • Luxurious superior two-tone polyester construction
  • Interior deluxe retractable push-button handle system
  • Inline skate wheels with corner protectors
  • Expandable (25% more packing capacity)
  • ...


"Top Quailty Product That Will Last"

By Mamawj's from Tennessee on 8/22/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Identify, Good Capacity, Easy To Access Items, Easy To Carry, High Quality

Best Uses: Long Vacations, Weekend Trips, Family Trips

Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Practical

Travel Frequency: 0-5 Annual Trips

Primary use: Personal

I would highly recommend this well built top quailty product to anyone. The ease of lots of storage room,the rolling ability,the lock & key feature to assure your items placed inside for safety from theft, the ID tag feature. I am a seamstress so I know quailty stitch & zippers when I see it and this item was made with lasting materials,top grade locking seamline stitch work & top grade zipper detail for rougerous daily use to open & close. Perfect for any travel needs to be work or fun, also great for crafters to use at conventions needs. I love it & for the price of $30 per item it's a wonderful purchase made. I would happily & eagerly to do a future review & giveaway for CSN on my blog site to promote this great product they offer & sell. Thank You

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons