Thursday, November 17, 2011

Enter Oneida's Home For The Holiday SweepStakes 30 prizes in 30 Days


Anytime that I can bring great news to my readers about Oneida & the great products or offers they so often & graciously offer consumers I happily do so & today I want to let everyone know about Oneida's "Home For The Holiday Sweepstakes" Where awesome prizes will be given away to the Oneida's Face Book Fans and they are surprising there Face book Fans with 30 prizes in 30 Days given away! Sounds wonderful don't you think? I sure do, that's why I got my ONE TIME Entry in on there Face Book Page. And you could do the same by going here to Oneida's Face book Page & "LIKE" Them first then go to there Left side bar and click on the Tab that says Sweepstakes. They have so many nice top quality products that no matter what we might win, would be like opening a wonderful Christmas gift! So hurry on over there to Oneida & get your entry in too! I'll even make it easy for you, here is that magic link for you Oneida's FaceBook SweepStakes Home For The Holidays  Enter By 11/29
Don't Forget To "Like" there page first!
  OH!!! And Happy Holidays to Both Oneida & "YOU" my awesome readers :) here at Mamawj's Moment Away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons