Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product Review: Stuff'nMugs

If you have not yet heard of  Stuff'nMugs  then I'm happy to be the first one to tell you all about them. They offer coffee mugs and other great items that you can personalize by uploading your own photo's and making a collage of the event you want as a keep sake, a gift given etc.
They have so many occassions, holidays & event catagories to choose from when adding your photo's.
 I won a free mug that I got to choose from Stuff"nMugs in what photo design I would like to have on my coffee mug. And I could have choosen just one photo put onto it or a collage which is what I was tickled to get to pick.
  I had just previously taken a wonderful first beach trip to Mrytle Beach this past summer with my daughter and little grandson and wanted a way to remember our fun trip, so I ask the kind person who custom made my photo collage at Stuff"nMugs to place the beach trip photo's in order as they happened around my coffee mug. And it turned out so beautiful :) with crisp, clear photo's exactly as I took them. She even ask me with my custom order would I like to add clip art to the mugs collage, wow! I thought that was great so I really put thought into that question and decided to make it really personal by adding the things that made me think of my two loved ones. I decided to add a tiny green sea turtle above my daughters photo because that's my nickname for her and the sea turtle clip art matched the beach theme perfectly. I then added a tag clip art to the last photo on the wrap around collage which also offered a font phrase that I choose to say "Myrtle Beach Trip 2011 with my Two Sunshines".  I was also able to choose my color choice in my coffee mug so I choose White and the kind person at Stuff"nMugs who took my custom order suggested that I could put a background color behind my photo's to also fit the themes design so I picked a ocean blue design that turned out just so pretty. My picture is a bit blurry in this one.
            I love my mug!!

  I love my photo collaged coffee mug that I won from  Stuff"nMugs!! It's a quailty made thick cofee mug and my choice custom made order that was filled by the very helpful person at Stuff"nMugs  took the time to let me decide each fine detail to its design. It was so easy & fun and the end results were just beautiful. They shipped my item so fast too.
  So if you have a wedding,  retirement,  birthday, anniversary, child's birth, vacation etc that you want remembered in a treasured keepsake item then Stuff"nMugs is the place to custom order it from.
   Enjoy those keepsake memories onto a coffee mug, fish playing cards, keychains, iron on patch,stretch bracelets,nail file, compact mirror,golf ball set, poker gift set, 4x6 curved glass, golf towel, divot tool and ball marker,dog collar, pet tag, shot glass, cuff links & tie connector & SO MUCH More for the event & person you want customised.
       Find all the above items mentioned here for customised purchase stuffnmugs
Follow Stuff'nMugs on Facebook StuffnMugs On FaceBook

**Discloser** I am posting a product review of this product above mentioned from Stuff"nMugs because I won the free item and love it! No other compensation was given and all opinions stated here are my own honest ones. Thank You Stuff'nMugs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons