Out of 186 entries Truerandom.org chose Comment #26 as the Winner to receive the "Simple Green 4pc Garage Kit Giveaway on Mamawj's Moment Away Blog!! Winner is Bev Casteel @firstname.lastname@example.org Winner has replied to my email notification within 48hrs to claim the prize Thank you to all who entered and Thank You to MY Sponsor "Simple Green"!!!
Winning Comment #26
Bev Casteel said...
2. Shared on FB
April 5, 2011 6:23 PM
Review and Giveaway for Simple Green Garage Products Prize Pack
There are 3 Rules for this giveaway which have to be followed to enter which are as follows:
US Entrants Only
Entrant Must be 18 years of age to enter
NO P.O. Box Entries Will Be Accepted (Item will Ship via FedEx so a phone number may be required for delivery) when the (1) Winner of this giveaway is chosen by Random.org
This Giveaway will End on 4/25 at 9 P.M. EST
Winner will be notified by the email address contact information left in the contest entry comments and will have 48 hours to respond and reply to claim this giveaway prize or at which time another winner will be chosen.Winning prize will be shipped by Simple Green Company via FedEx Please Allow up to 4 weeks for your giveaway prize to arrive.
Now, that being said, let me tell you about an awesome Company Called Simple Green and the chance that I was recently given to both review and do this giveaway for a prize pack of a
Simple Green Garage Products.
And One (1) Lucky Person Will Win the same Simple Green Garage Kit that I had the pleasure to review.
Which will include:
One-20 oz. bottle of Simple Green Car Wash (link shows larger size available for purchase winner will recieve the 20 oz. size bottle pictured below)
One-32 oz. spray bottle of Extreme Simple Green Motorsports Cleaner / Degreaser
One-5 oz. tube of Simple Green Hand Cleaner (link shows larger size available for purchase winner will receive the 5 oz. tube size pictured below)
One-Simple Green Scrubbing Pad
Simple Green is a company who's mission is to be a socially responsible company who are committed to being the worldwide market leader, providing high quality, environmentally safer cleaning products.From The Simple Green Site:
The Simple Green® story began over thirty years ago, long before “environmentally friendly” products were mandated by law. Bruce FaBrizio and his father developed a safer alternative to the toxic cleaners then being used to remove tannic acid, a by-product of coffee roasting, from roasting machinery. It took three years to perfect the biodegradable, not-toxic, non-flammable, non-abrasive formula. After its initial success, Bruce began selling Simple Green to automotive and industrial customers in 55-gallon drums; which he delivered in his van, for use as a cleaner on equipment and floors.
In 1979, just as initial retail marketing efforts were beginning to pay off, Bruce’s father died. Bruce managed to keep the business alive and in 1981 gave his company the name it continues to carry — Sunshine Makers, Inc. Simple Green was then introduced nationally into several new markets including Hardware/Do It Yourself, consumer grocery & drug, GSA (government) and Club-Store classes of trade. In the early 1990s, Bruce created the Environmental Technology Division within his company in order to define the cutting edge of today’s cleaning solutions and solidify his company’s high standards for environmental responsibility.
Read more about them here Simple Green About Us
I took on the cleaning challenge of the Simple Green Garage Kit products that I received for review by putting them to the test of cleaning my motorcycle which was in bad need of a good spring cleaning wash! And I was so impressed with the deep cleaning action of the Simple Green Garage Kit and the results it gave me. I first sprayed on the Extreme Simple Green Motorsports Cleaner / Degreaser applying it to the tires, rim, spokes, chain guard, muffler, handle bars, and all nooks and crannies where hidden dirt and grim will settle on a motorcycle that is impossible and time consuming to have to wash and wipe down and this solution of the extreme simple green motor sports cleaner and degreaser did just that and made the dirt and grim easily lift to the surface making removal of the dirt much easier. I then used my Simple Green Car Wash concentrate by adding the 1 oz with 1 gallon of water and it provided a foaming action that was easy to use with my Simple Green Scrubbing Pad and had a refreshing scent and really cut the grease and grim when rinsed off clear, leaving my motorcycle with a clean-streak free shine.
Before Picture With The De greaser Sprayed on the Parts Mentioned
After Pictures When It Shines Like A Whistle!! Thanks to the simple ease of using Simple Green!
I love the concentrated Simple Green Car Wash and used it also to clean my BBQ grill cover that had previously blow off in a wind storm and got soaked in a mud puddle and had ground in dirt from it and the simple green car wash and scrubbing pad really cut the dirt from it as well, leaving it so clean and looking great again. Just look at the shine both it and my motorcycle has now, I see the shadowed reflection of my handle bars on my motorcycles seat pad it's so shinny, Thanks to the Great Cleaning Works and Results of Simple Green!!
With winter gone now and all the dirt and grim or salt from road snow it left behind and now spring time here and all the pollen that is falling on the cars, my motorcycle, my BBQ grill cover, our golf cart, and the biggest thing we R&R in our 35 FT Motor home, I know my cleaning jobs on these items will be made easier with lasting clean results from the help of Simple Green. Because this product is a non toxic and phosphate-free solution, that is concentrated so this 20 oz bottle I received will last me a long time since I only have to add 1 ounce of the solution to one gallon of water. Leaving me to get to clean a bunch of items with this 20 oz bottle of Simple Green Car Wash Safe for all finishes. And the Extreme Simple Green Motor sports cleaner and degreaser was wonderful to cut the grim and grease on my motorcycle making it safe to use on the aluminum and carbon fiber. This product also meets the Boeing Spec D6-17487P for aircraft exterior and general cleaning. It will remove asphalt, bird droppings,black streaks,brake dust (see my before and after pictures to prove that fact) bugs, clay, coolants,graphite,grease,metal-working fluids,mud, petroleum soils,radiator fluid,tar,transmission fluid,tree sap and more!!
The Simple Green scrubbing pad though it may look tiny played a big part in this cleaning job, because it comes with the pad pre-loaded with the original simple green cleaning solution soaked in it and can be used repeatedly just by adding water to it, thus leaving me not to have to use my own elbow grease as action in cleaning my motorcycle.
Then last but not least I put the Simple Green Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner Gel to the test by putting just a small dab of it into my hubby's grimmy greasy hands after he had just finished up working on our 1975 Honda Gold Wing Motorcycle that he is restoring back to it's original classic state. And the simple green heavy duty hand cleaner gel can be used with or with out water so he put it too the test with out water and the pumice in the gel really help loosen and cut the grim from his hands but after drying his hands left them feeling fine and not dried out due to the lanolin in the gel. By the way, he took over the 5 oz tube and left it on his work bench in the garage so that's where I will have to look for it the next time I need it as well for an outside job and the 35 ft motor home will be next in line for a good ole bath with the help of SIMPLE GREEN
Now on to the Giveaway!!! Where One (1) Lucky Reader of Mamawj's Moment Away will win the same awesome Simple Green Garage Products Prize Pack that I got to review!!
Good Luck to you!! This would make your hubby or any man in your life very happy to receive!!
Mandatory Entry Must be done First Before any extra entries or all other entries will be disqualified.
Mandatory Entry is a 2 Part Entry:
Part #1 Visit the Simple Green web site HERE and then come back and put into the comment box (the link at the bottom of this post that says "post your comment") telling me something you learned about the Simple Green Company, like for example one of there cleaners and what is used for, what worldly or inviromentally issues they have helped with, a product they sell you would like trying ,etc.
Part#2 You must be following me publicly on Google Friends Connect (not privatly) Leaving me your follower name (first initail and last name will do) (Located on my Right Side) new followers please do so and current followers state that you do. (I do check, so if you say you follow and do not then your entry will not count :-) please leave your email address in with your 2-part mandatory comment entry ,so I can contact you if you win. Thanks!
Extra entrys are as follows if you wish to do those, it's your choice and will count the as the numbers of entry's as listed beside that entry (if it says counts as 2 then leave 2 SEPERATE comments etc. Extra entry's will be disquailfied if the mandatory entry is not done first.
1. Follow Simple Green on Twitter then leave me a comment telling me that you follow them along with your twitter user name in your comment so I can check to the fact and leave your email address in with each entry comment that you do so I can contact you if you win (Counts as 1 entry)
2. "Like" Simple Green On Facebook then leave me a comment telling me that you follow them along with your Facebook user name (first initial and last name will do) in your comment so I can check to the fact and leave your email address in with each entry comment that you do so I can contact you if you win (counts as 1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter @itsallnew2me come back and tell me your comment that you follow with your twitter user name left in your comment so I can check to the fact and leave your email address in with each entry comment that you do so I can contact you if you win (counts as 2 entry's so leave 2 seperate comments saying you follow, your user name and your email contact)
4. Follow me on Facebook Julie of Mamawj's Moment Away Blog Spot on Facebook come back and comment saying that you follow me with your facebook name (first initial and last name will do) in your comment so I can check to the fact and leave your email address in with each entry comment that you do so I can contact you if you win (counts as 5 entry's so leave 5 seperate comments saying you follow me on FB, your user name & your email contact)
5. Subscribe to my email newsletter which you can find on my right side bar be sure to activate it as well tell me the email address in which you use for my subscription so I can verify this fact and leave your email address in with each entry comment that you do so I can contact you if you win (counts as 5 entry's so leave 5 seperate comments)
6. Follow me on Networked Blogs (you can find the widget on my Right Side Bar) come back and leave in your entry comment that you follow me there and leave me your name in which you follow with so I can check to the fact and leave your email address in with each entry comment that you do so I can contact you if you win.(counts as 5 entry's so leave 5 seperate comments)
7. Tweet this phrase upto and no more than 3 per day (leaving at least 2 hours in between tweets) then come back with your url to the tweet left in with your comment so I can check it for verification You will find the tweet share button just below this post or you can copy and paste this ready tweet
"I want to #WIN a Simple Green Garage Products Prize Pack #GIVEAWAY @http://mamawjsmomentaway.blogspot.com/ ends 4/25" ( each tweet counts as one entry and can be done 3 times in one day)
8. Share this giveaway on Facebook or any other Social Network and leave me the url to your shared link (this can be done upto and no more than 3 times a day (each shared link per time counts as 2 entrys so leave 2 seperate comments)
9. Sign up for the FREE Good News e-newsletter at Simple Green where you’ll be the first to hear about what’s happening at Simple Green including: •Cleaning tips•Special offers and promotions•Details on new products (then come back and leave in your comment entry your email you signed up with and your email contact for me to verify and contact you incase you win this giveaway. (counts as 2 entry's so leave 2 seperate comments for each time and way you shared , with the information stated)
That's it!!! Good Luck EveryOne
The (1) One winner will be chosen by Random.org on April 25th when this giveaway ends at 9 P.M. EST
Winner will be emailed by me saying they won and will have 48 hours to reply to my winning email , If contact is not made by that winner within the 48 hour period a new winner will then be chosen.
REMEMBER NO P.O. Boxes will be excepted in to this giveaway.Winner must give a US regular mailing address, US entrants only and must be 18 years of age to enter.
***DISCLAIMER NOTE**** I was in no way paid for this Review And Giveaway. I was however sent the same item being given away to review and all opinions here are my own though others opinions may differ. Thank you kindly to the great Sponsor of this review and giveaway Simple Green!!