Tuesday, July 15, 2014

@Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Win it for a year! 10 Days/10 Winners #Sweepstakes

                   Have you ever seen this little square shaped paper covered item on the store shelves before as you walk down the laundry isle?
  Your probably thinking-I only prefer a laundry liquid.
                   Well once you reach up and buy this SOLID bar of laundry/stain remover...you will be reaching for it often upon your own laundry shelf in your home for the many uses this handy laundry product can supply you with.
                    I was so curious when I heard about how it works at removing stains in your laundry items.
    I was able to review this product by Purex back in August of last year. And I was so impressed with how effective it was. The bar is solid, thick, had a light but really pleasant scent and man did it work wonders on touch stains. You simply take hold of the bar, wet the bars end and rub some of it onto your stains & they get them gone in the wash. You can crate it and use in a load of laundry too. Just look how it took out this messy deep set in chocolate stain on a new t shirt of ours.
                     
                                      
It last for so long because like I say, it's a thick bar. I still have tiny pieces that I have on my laundry shelf kept in this same jar I put it in back in August.
                                
                    You really should look for it and reach for it on your favorite store you shop in for laundry needs.
       You can find it at Walmart, and grocery stores, even Ace Hardware carries this handy laundry item.
                     You can read more about how effective it is & how I even used it to make a cute craft item for my laundry room found here on my prior post.
           And the Purex company who makes the Fels-Naptha laundry bar and stain remover, is celebrating with a sweepstakes for this neat laundry & stain product.
                  They will have 10 days in which 10 winners will be chosen to win a years supply of this neat Purex product. I sure entered it. And you should too if you'd like to win a product made by Purex that has been

Removing America’s stains for over 100 years!

Since 1894, Purex Fels-Naptha laundry bar has been working overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. To celebrate we’ll be giving away a year’s supply each day from July 14 – 23.
  • Trusted for over 100 years
  • Powerful stain remover for greasy, oily stains
  • Can also be used as a laundry booster
                    So take a click >>> HERE  and get your name in for the draw in the promotion. And good luck!

 
 Disclosure:
 I  am a  purexinsider

And wanted to share this news with you today. I was NOT compensated for this post..
Affiliated links maybe with in this post.
All the opinions expressed here are my own honest ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons