Friday, September 6, 2013

@Yoplait #GoGurt has 2 #flavors of #Strawberry #Splash or #Berry #Blue #Blast #MyBlogSpark

myblogspark_logo
Celebrate “Back to School” time with everyone’s favorite yogurt in a tube, Go-GURT®!GOGURT_logo
Kids love Go-GURT® Yogurt! It’s fun to eat, and has great tasting flavors kids crave. And mom loves that Go-GURT is NOW made with natural colors and flavors, and contains no high-fructose corn syrup!
Not only is Go-GURT® a good source of calcium, but it is the perfect addition to any lunch because it’s made to freeze and thaw by lunchtime!
GOGURT_Banner
Now let's all spread the word about Go-GURT® !!
If your kids enjoy #Go-Gurt as my much as my grandson does, you may want to tweet about the product so others know to try it too!
 
Comment while you are here today if you have tried these flavors?
We like the @Yoplait  #flavor Strawberry Splash :)
Feel free readers, to tweet the exact phrase you see just below :)
 
 @Yoplait  has 2 #flavors of #Strawberry #Splash or #Berry #Blue #Blast #MyBlogSpark @itsallnew2me
 

If you enjoyed this shared post :) And you'd like to see more shared news, shared ideas, product reviews, giveaways or  #DIY projects, etc.  then  Subscribe to Mamawjs Moment Away or Follow me on my networks of  facebook   twitter  pinterest          
 And don't forget to check out all my  great sponsored  current-giveaways 
 Have a blessed day y'all :) ~~~ Julie ~~~~ 
Mamawj's Moment Away Blog Disclose:
Due to FCC rules which requires that I disclose to you that I was NOT compensated for this product news post. The assets included within this message were delivered to me your blog host here @mamawj's moment away. I have complied here with both local and international laws by disclosing that I am working with #MyBlogSpark who supplied these materials to me, about  this #Yoplait  #GoGurt  product required by local law. Affiliated links may be within this post. No compensation was given for the post & all opinions spoken here are my own honest opinions. 
I'm just sharing this blogger news for my readers to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons