Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Enter the 122 Years of #Borax #Sweepstakes Some Lucky Person Will #Win $1,981 WoW !!

The 122 Years of  #Borax  #Sweepstakes has launched!

About the Sweepstakes!
From August 13 - September 17, Our friends at  #Borax  are teaming up to provide one lucky winner with a $1,981!
A long time ago, in a valley far far away, the Pacific Coast Borax Company was born. The year was 1891, and no one could have known that 122 years later, Twenty Mule Team  Borax would still be helping people clean all around the home.
So as a +Purex  Insider, I am pleased to bring to you, my readers here at mamawj's moment away  a heads up about the sweeps before it  launches
So Be sure to enter the sweepstakes through my unique link provided here below
 
 
#purex #Borax 122 Years #Sweepstakes

     Good Luck!! And congrats  #Borax  on 122 Awesome years!!
Disclose:
I am a +Purex  insider & happy to bring you this great news!!
No compensation was given.
All opinions spoken here are my own honest views.
 If you enjoyed this shared post of a great +Purex  #Borax   Sweepstakes in which you can enter  then be sure to enter here >> #Borax     Be sure to also enter my  current-giveaways And if you'd like to see more product reviews, giveaways or shared ideas of #DIY projects, etc.  then  Subscribe to Mamawjs Moment Away or Follow me on my networks of  facebook   twitter  pinterest          
  Have a blessed day y'all :) ~~~ Julie ~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons