Sunday, December 8, 2013

Global Mission News 13-Year-Ol​d Launches $1Mil Campaign to Save Children's Sight #CoynePR

Good Monday morning everyone.
  I found this 13 year old girl's story quite interesting & thought you, my readers would too, so read on & be as amazed as I was at her global mission.

Did you know that an estimated 19 million children worldwide are visually impaired, and of those affected, 12 million have conditions that could easily be diagnosed and corrected?
 
Lillian Pravda, an inspirational young lady born with a cataract who received sight-saving surgeries at only 9-weeks-old, founded Vision For and From Children at the age of eight. The organization raises money to provide children without access to eye care, surgery and vision services. After years of building awareness, the organization has raised nearly $100K and helped more than 24,000 children.
 
The now 13-year-old, award-winning philanthropist is taking her mission global with the launch of the "One Million $1 Bills" campaign which will provide the gift of sight to children through vision-related surgery, outreach and services. Funds raised from the campaign will also help build state-of-the-art ophthalmology centers in regions in the U.S. and beyond that currently do not have proper eye treatment available. 
 
We hope that you will help us share Lillian's story by sharing the above information, as well as a link to the site Vision For and From Children, so your readers can learn more about the organization and donate to the cause if they choose to.
 
If you want to help in getting the word out about Lillian Pravda's global mission too then, follow the link here to see how you can take part in doing so.
 
If you enjoyed this shared post :) And you'd like to see more of the same in the latest news of newly released company products that are created & soon to hit the store shelves that you as the everyday consumer would like to learn about in my sponsored products reviews, giveaways or shared ideas of #DIY projects & more!  Then  I'd love for you to Subscribe to my free email newsletter at >> Mamawjs Moment Away or Follow me on my networks of  facebook   twitter  pinterest  where I share all of the above. And before you leave here today, don't forget to check out all my great sponsored  current-giveaways 
                                        that are free to enter, free for the chance to win

                                                                    & shipped free!
                   Thanks for dropping in & have a blessed day y'all :) ~~~ Julie

 
Mamawj's Moment Away Blog Disclose:
Due to FCC rules I am stating that The assets included within this message were delivered to me your blog host here @mamawj's moment away . I have complied here with both local and international laws by disclosing that I am working with @coynepr  +Coyne PR  who supplied these materials to me, required by local law. Affiliated links may be within this post. No compensation was given to facilitate this shared post. All opinions spoken here are my own honest opinions. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons