Sunday, December 8, 2013

Vote For The Very First #Eggland's Best "Chief Egg Officer" Today! Which of the Three Finalists Will Win With Your Vote? #Coyne PR

I'm sure you folks remember the post I shared with you back in the month of May when I posted about #EggLands Best Chief Egg Officer Contest.  You can take a quick click found Here  to bring you up to date on the subject.

 Well, the dates have past, entrants took part in the contest & now the 3 finalist are in the completion to see who takes the Grand Prize!

But they need your VOTE to see who will win it!

Read on further:



Vote For The Very First Eggland's Best "Chief Egg Officer" Today! 
 
Eggland's Best is down to three Finalists in their "CEO" Contest and they need your help to decide the very first "Chief Egg Officer"!
 
From now until November 17th, consumers can visit www.egglandsbest.com/chiefeggofficer  and watch the three Finalists' videos, which describe why they deserve to be the "Chief Egg Officer." Consumers can then vote for the candidate they feel best egg-semplifies the Eggland's Best brand.
 
The three Finalists in the competition are:
 
-          Karen P. of Huntsville, AL
-          Jackie Brown of Fairview, NC
-          Carey Anne D. of Oregon, OH
 
The winner of the competition will receive a Grand Prize of $5,000 and a one-year supply of Eggland's Best eggs and the two runners-up will receive a six-month supply of Eggland's Best eggs and $500.
                    I casted my Vote. If you'd like to do the same then just click there >> Vote Here
#ChiefEggOfficer
 
You can stay connected with  Eggland's Best & stay up to date at the easy reached Links below:
Eggland's Best Website: www.egglandsbest.com 
Eggland's Best Chief Egg Officer Contest: www.egglandsbest.com/chiefeggofficer   
Eggland's Best on Facebook: www.facebook.com/egglandsbesteggs 
Eggland's Best on Twitter: www.twitter.com/egglandsbest 
Eggland's Best Chief Egg Officer Official Contest Rules: http://egglandsbest.com/chiefeggofficer/rules   
 
 
 
If you enjoyed this shared post :) And you'd like to see more of the same in the latest news of newly released company products that are created & soon to hit the store shelves that you as the everyday consumer would like to learn about in my sponsored products reviews, giveaways or shared ideas of #DIY projects & more!  Then  I'd love for you to Subscribe to my free email newsletter at >> Mamawjs Moment Away or Follow me on my networks of  facebook   twitter  pinterest  where I share all of the above. And before you leave here today, don't forget to check out all my great sponsored  current-giveaways 
                                        that are free to enter, free for the chance to win

                                                                    & shipped free!
                   Thanks for dropping in & have a blessed day y'all :) ~~~ Julie

 
Mamawj's Moment Away Blog Disclose:
Due to FCC rules I am stating that The assets included within this message were delivered to me your blog host here @mamawj's moment away . I have complied here with both local and international laws by disclosing that I am working with @coynepr  +Coyne PR  who supplied these materials to me, required by local law. Affiliated links may be within this post. No compensation was given to facilitate this shared post. All opinions spoken here are my own honest opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons