Monday, July 1, 2013

#Dixie Crystals Is Giving Away 100 My First #Cookbooks on July 2nd

Dixie Crystals
My First Cookbook - Contest

The great company of +Dixie Crystals Sugar  wants you their fans to know this news:

Our fans tell us time and time again how much they cherish their copy of the Dixie Crystals My First Cookbook. Grandmothers used it with their daughters, who have in turn used it with their own children too. Well guess, what?
We're giving away 100 of them on July 2nd!
Just visit our Facebook page, “like” us if you haven’t already and complete the entry form. We’ll draw 100 names via a random drawing. Good luck!
So go here >> to their Facebook page
"Like" them & enter!
Then also watch for my upcoming sponsored #Giveaway
that lets some lucky person
enjoy some great #Dixie Crystals products!! :)
 


Disclose* I received no compensation for this post. I just wanted you my readers to know about
Dixie Crystals Sugar
newest sweepstakes promo that will be on July 2nd 2013
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons