Thursday, January 16, 2014

ENTER "Get a Clean Start Sweepstakes" WIN $1,000 Wardrobe & a year’s supply of @Purex Detergent!!

Wouldn't you just love to buy your favorite seasons wardrobe clothing with no guilt of the cost?

Which season clothing items would you buy first if you won $1,000 to add to your wardrobe?

I think I'd start with summer time clothing favorites like, cool cotton capris & coordinating tank tops or graphic tees.

With $1,000 to spend that would buy all your clothing pieces to spoil yourself.
And how about free +Purex laundry detergent enjoyed for a full year?
           Wow!  No, your not dreaming!  I really said that & it can happen for you if...........you win the
  Newest Purex  Sweepstakes that just launched!

                     So listen up then go sign up! For the Win!!
          Found here >>  In the   #Purex ""Get a clean start Sweepstakes"

Then be sure to also enter yet another awesome sweepstakes that Purex.com wants me to tell you about in my purex insiders news to you :) Found >>Here<< for the next one :) 

Mamawj's Moment Away Blog Disclose:
I have complied here required by local law with both local and international laws. By disclosing that I am working with Purex Insider who supplied this informational sweepstakes to me to spread the word & the chance as an insider to win a $25 amazon gift code.       Affiliated links may be within this post. No compensation was provided by the sponsor. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I am a
  Purex Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

1.
Pin It

Share Buttons